1. Not taking a single picture of anything. Dangit.
2. My new loveseat! We now have places for people to sit when they come over.
3. My new pots and pans set! They are the Paula Deen set in red. I've been cooking all week b/c I just love lookin' at them!
4. Stuffing my face with appetizers on Christmas Eve and watching Elf with the fam.
5. Jared making biscuits and gravy (a Peterson tradition) for the first time in our own home on Christmas morning.
6. Jared playing Santa and handing out the presents
7. Going to see Sherlock Holmes. SUCH a great movie! Totally want to see it again, and am definitely buying it when it comes out.
8. Jared and I both having time off of work to be together and catch up on sleep.
9. The abundance of Christmas movies I watched over the weekend, including This Christmas and The Holiday.
10. Pizza and root beer floats for lunch with Alicia and Brooklyn. Yummy!
11. After Christmas shopping with our gift cards.
12. Listening to Jared give us spiritual thoughts on Chrismtas morning before opening presents. I sure do love that man.
13. Not having to work. Did I already mention that?
14. Talking to my sister, who is serving a mission in Brazil, and trying to figure out what the heck she's saying because she can hardly speak English anymore.
15. Watching Brooklyn open up her first present from us, which consisted of the Dora backpack set. She's so dang cute!
What a great Christmas! We just stayed here in Utah and spent time with my family. It was nice and relaxing and wonderful to take a few days to slow down and spend some time with Jared, who I've hardly seen this month. This is the busiest month I've ever had in my whole life! I hope not ever December is like this. But in the end, it all worked out and everything got done. Except for the Christmas cards, which were the only casualties. But we really enjoyed getting all of your cards! Such great pictures and it was fun to see everyone. Maybe we'll do V-Day cards or something. I dunno.
Anyway, hope everyone had a Merry Christmas because we sure did!