Jun 9, 2009

"Bring on the Rain!!"

Can I say how excited I am that Hollywood has gotten it's act together and is coming out with totally AWESOME movies this summer?!?!?!

First Off:

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi757662489/

Mostly I just love Shia LeBeouf. He's my #1 celebrity crush right now, by far. And Jared thinks Megan Fox is hott, so it's a win-win for both of us. PLUS.. the first movie is probably in my top five favs, hands down. I can't WAIT for June 24! Jared is going to be at an army school during that opening week, so I might have to wait a few days. Or maybe I'll just see it twice... quite the dilemma.

And, I am equally excited about:

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1061421849/

HARRY POTTER!!! If you don't know by now, I am a big Harry Potter nut. HUGE! Love it! This one comes out July 15 and you know where Jared and I are going to be on July 14th at midnight (I guess technically it's July 15th at midnight.. details, details)? Sittin' in the theater baby!!! Jared's not so excited about going to the midnight showing, but he loves me and is going to humor me. Anywho, I better get busy and read the sixth book over again, so it's all fresh in my mind.

Oh, what fun this Summer of Movies will be!

1 comment:

Kinzie Sue said...

We are so excited for Transformers as well!! SUPER DUPER EXCITED!! I say see it twice... because you know you're going to see it at least that many times eventually!