May 28, 2009

New Food Blog

So, I know I have been totally lame on my food blog lately. I have recipes to post, I just.. haven't posted them. But I did want to give a shout out to my aunts'/mom's new food blog:

You think I have good recipes? Check this one out! WHOA! I definitely got my food genes from somewhere and if you try any of their recipes.. you'll know where. Scrumdidilyumptious! (I totally just made up that spelling, in case you haven't already noticed) So head on over, leave a comment or two and give something a try. They just started it, but the recipes they have on there already sound amazing. If you forget, the link is in my blog roll on my food blog. Yum! I am now remotivated to get back on the food blog bandwagon.

1 comment:

The Rich's said...

so excited!!! thanks for sharing!!