I forgot to mention that we celebrated our four year anniversay last week! We didn't do much, just went out to lunch for some yummy bbq. It decided to blizzard that day, so Jared unexpectedly got the day off. It was lovely. We holed up at home and watched movies for the rest of the day.
Let's do a quick recap, shall we? I promise not to do this every year, as that might tend to become a little Twelve Days of Christmas - ish. I feel like we've had more happen in our lives than is normal!
1. Jared and I were married and sealed in the Mt. Timpanogos temple. On Feb 10, to be exact.
2. Jared left in June (yes, four short months after we were married) for a year deployment. It was incredibly hard to say goodbye to him! While he slaved away in a hot climate, I read my way through that year. I have never read so many books in my life as I have when he was gone.
1. He came home! It was such a glorious day.
2.. Started up school again, and thankfully he only had one year left
1. Graduation. Woo hoo!
2. Jared began working for FedEx. Love this company!
1. After 13months of trying, we finally became pregnant!
2. Seven months later, we welcomed our little girl into the world. Two months early. It was scary. If you're new to the blog, go here for all of the sordid details. I've been seriously thinking of writing about the whole after saga, when we almost lost her. It's been weighing on my mind a lot, and I feel like if I write it all out, I can move on. I think that will come later this week.
3. We moved cross country to Memphis, TN. Enjoying life and lovin' it!
Hopefully this year things will calm down. My wish and hope is for this year to be boring and uneventful!