Jun 17, 2009

What do you think?

Of my new header? Jared has been out of town for practically the whole month, and so this is what I do with my free time. I also designed a new header for my food blog, so head on over and tell me what you think. I'm also going to be trying some different embellishments and whatnot.

I completely screwed up my original template (ack!) and have been spending the last hour fixing it. Soo.. everything is not in it's proper place. But that's a job for when I'm sitting at work tomorrow. Everything should be back to normal soon, although I'm pretty sure I'm freaking out about it more than you are. Doh!

4 comments:

Regina said...

I love them both! I haven't the slightest idea how to do that stuff. Good job!

Meagan said...

That is a beautiful header...I have never figured out how you can design them like that??? But nice work!

Kenna said...

I love it!
I was trying to figure out the other day how to do a header, but it didn't turn out nearly as good as yours so I gave up.
I also really like the layout.

Monty and Kristin said...

It's great!!! I love what you've done. Next time Jared leaves you want to do mine?:)