I have never been "tagged" but I love reading these on people's blogs so I thought I'd put one on anyway. Mostly I just want to see if I can come up with 25 things!
25 Random Things about Me:
1. I was hit in the head by a discus in 7th grade (can we say.. ouch?!)
2. I am slightly pigeon footed, which causes me to have a waddle-like run. Not very attractive.
3. I take 20 min showers. Even when I try to hurry, they still end up being 20 min.
4. I can eat a whole bag of peanut M&M's in one sitting.
5. I LOVE reading romance novels.
6. I am not a germ-o-phob, but I can't stand drinking from a restaurant cup without the straw. Gives me the heebie geebies.
7. I cry at pretty much anything. Movies, books, sad moments... The list goes on.
8. I love to sing songs in church, but when the notes get to high for me I stop singing and mouth the words until the songs goes into my range again.
9. I am the worst at re-telling a story or joke.
10. Dr. Pepper is my manna from heaven.
11. I hate yard work of any kind.
12. I love chocolate, but don't like chocolate ice cream, chocolate milk or chocolate frosted donuts.
13. I love lunch dates. Doesn't matter who with, I just love going out to lunch!
14. I snort sometimes when I laugh.
15. I love being an Army wife.
16. I am terrible at keeping secrets. I always tell people that if they don't want something told to anyone else, don't tell me! I can't even keep gifts and such for Jared a secret. I just get so excited I blab about everything.
17. I love to plan parties and can't wait 'til I have a house so we can have company over. Our BBQ is just patiently waiting in our storage unit, ready to be used.
18. Besides being a stay-at-home-mom, my dream job is a librarian.
19. My favorite color is red.
20. I want to travel someday. There are lots of places I want to go and sights I want to see.
21. I do not possess the quality of punctuality. I am ashamed to say that I am always late to pretty much everything.
22. My favorite colors to wear are black and white. So simple, so classy.
23. I tried to hang up a curtain rod all by myself once and I had to read the directions on how to use the drill. Pathetic, I know.
24. I was in the marching band in high school and am not afraid to admit it! I actually really enjoyed myself.
25. This post took me like an hour to complete.