Jan 12, 2011

A Renewed Interest

I've decided that pregnancy makes women temporaily insane. For example: before I became pregnant I absolutely loved my book blogging. During pregnancy, I decided I hated it and I shut it down. Now, after pregnancy, I have an itch to start it up again. So, here's my new and improved book blog:


It's actually a good thing that I'm starting over from scratch. I wanted to change the name and look anyway. I also wanted to change the content as well. I felt like in my last attempt, I was focusing on all the wrong things, trying to keep up with what I felt like was the "norm". So, I'm doing it differently this time. I want to keep it light, keep it fun and most of all I want to keep it interesting. For me and for whoever reads it. There isn't much content right now, as I just started it today. And there probably won't be much until we get to TN and get out internet back up and running.

Don't ask me why I had to do this today. Probably for the same reason why I had to bake today. An attempt to avoid packing? Maybe....

No comments: