Sep 9, 2009

The Grand Tour

I thought it might be a great idea to take you around to all the new things poppin’ up in the blog. That way you know it’s there and can check things out.

First, there is a navigation bar at the top. They are active buttons and will go to an actual page. I haven’t activated the “about” page yet, but everything else works. I didn’t want to clutter up this one little ol’ blog with all my hobbies, so I made a separate page/blog that connects to this one. It took me forever to figure out how to put that up there, so show some love and click to my other pages at least once, k?

I’m having a ton of fun with my hobby pages. I’ve got a sorta book club going, so if you’re interested in that please visit the page. There is of course my recipe site, which I greatly enjoy doing. I will also be starting up a Chocolate Club, where we make something from The Golden Book of Chocolate cookbook once a month. That will also start up soon. I would absolutely love any or all participation. If not, I promise I won’t be offended. I blog for me and hopefully you readers will get as much enjoyment out of my posts as I do. And of course, there’s my crafting/home decor site that I waxed on about in my last post.

I also have my contact information listed on the sidebar. If you need to contact me for any reason (unless it’s hate mail, which in that case I don’t want to hear it), please e-mail me. I’d love to hear from you. ;-)

And now concludes The Grand Tour. Short and sweet, just how I like it.

No comments: