Sep 30, 2009

Counting Down...




Wow.

Apparently they've released new posters. I have to say.. I'm seriously impressed. Love, love, LOVE Dakota Fanning. I think she will be absolutely perfect. And of course, we all know my massive slight crush on Taylor Lautner from this post. He's quite dreamy. I can't tell from the poster, but did they get a new Rosalie? She looks different to me.

I know where I'm going to be sometime during the week 11/20. Maybe I can even convince my sister-in-law's to go to the midnight showing. Hmm... So who is not excited about this movie?

crickets

chirp chirp

That's what I thought. ;-)

3 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

I agree. I'm excited. Duh!

And I think it's the same girl for Rosalie.

Yes, Taylor is hot hot hot!

Penni said...

I can't wait!! I'm going to the midnight showing. :) And I think it's still the same Rosalie.

Michelle said...

Yummy, is all I can say!!