Mar 4, 2009

Feedback

So I've been feeling lately that my blog is looking a little cluttered. I've tried to roll all my hobbies into one little blog, and I don't think it's big enough. Along those lines, I've been thinking about starting a separte food blog, where I showcase my baking/cooking experiments or disasters. My goal is to eventually be on par with other foodies such as Bakerella, Bake or Break, and other such bloggers. That will probably be awhile, but.. it's a goal nonetheless. And then my even grander schemes would be to open my own small catering business someday (that's a LONG ways down the road) out of my home. So, I need some feedback. The Hubby thinks it's a great idea, but I think he'll like any idea that makes me happy. And he's a little bias (but oh so cute!). So, I've been batting around a few names for the blog/website and here's what I have come up with so far:

Cait's Cafe
Simply Delicious
Tiny Kitchen, Big Dreams (which is SO true. I'll have to post a picture of how ridiculously small my kitchen is.)

So let me know what you think! About the names or about the idea. And yes, I'm on my knees begging for comments. I've even changed it so that if you don't have a blogger identity you can still post.

Thanks a bunch!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I think it's a great idea for a seperate blog. My friend does that and it's great.

I love "Cait's Cafe!"

Regina said...

LOVE THE IDEA!! I have often thought of doing a separate blog for all my crafts/projects because I don't want to bombard my family blog. My fave name by a mile is Tiny Kitchen, Big Dreams. Sooooo clever and so many of us can relate. The only thing is when you get published and make apperances on Martha Stewart (like Bakerella) you remember all of us little folk!
Also Tip Junkie has TONS of ways to increase traffic to your blog. Check her out too.

Penni said...

I agree with Regina. I love Tiny Kitchen, Big Dreams. It would be a great idea to have a separate blog dedicated to your baking/cooking. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Kenna said...

I think that is a fantastic idea. I would check out your food blog every day. Good luck with it.

The Rich's said...

i am on board with this idea! Although, i disagree with the fact that your blog looks cluttered it is darling, but i woudl DEFINATELY visit your separate food blog since i have gotten so many recipes from you that i love!! My favorite name is Tiny Kitchen, Big Dreams...but the only thing is..what happens when you get a big house and a BIG kitchen? do you have to change your name Big kitchen, even bigger dreams? *wink* love the idea, i can't wait to see it.

AndersenFamily said...

I love blogs, so fun to see what you are up to! Keep the good ideas coming!

Veronica Peterson said...

I really like the name you picked to use as your recipe blog.